The Communicate AT demo DAESSY Rolling Mount is available for hire on a 4-week block basis.
It includes the simple tools needed to construct it out of the box, a carry bag if you do need to deconstruct and move it elsewhere along with the options of DAESSY Articulating Quick Release Base or Articulated Horizontal Joint Tube upgrade pathways if needed.
The rental periods are grouped into minimums blocks of 4 weeks at a time and are charged at that rate, even for hires of parts thereof. If more time is needed or a longer hire period is desired, we offer a sliding scale discount for longer periods, right up until 12 weeks where are a balloon payment can be made to purchase the Rolling Mount outright.
A Rental Agreement will be sent for signing and prepayment will be required prior to the equipment being release with either NDIS details or credit card the preferred methods.
MORE ABOUT THE MOUNT ...
The DAESSY Rolling Mount is an independent floor stand for any AAC device or laptop.
Fitted with the DAESSY Quick Release Base, the Rolling Mount is an excellent companion to the DAESSY wheelchair mounts, allowing easy transfer of an AAC device or laptop from the wheelchair to the Rolling Mount for use while in bed or in an alternate location.
This version has a 32" or 81 cm wide base or foot-print.
Offset Version (ROM32)
The Offset version of our Rental Mount allows it reach by fitting "around" a chair, wheelchair or table due to the base cross-bar attaching at the base corners instead of through the middle like in the Standard version.
- Low-profile Locking Casters
The DAESSY Rolling Mount is fitted with 5 cm locking casters that provide smooth travel over most indoor floor surfaces. All four caster wheels can be locked to keep the mount in position during use. Low-profile base with 2" locking casters roll under furniture with 8.8 cm clearance.
- Real-time Height Adjustment
The height position of the horizontal top tube is easily adjusted.
- Easily dismantles for shipping or storage
The DAESSY Rolling Mount is easily dismantled completely for compact shipping or storage.
All Rolling Mounts
- Low-profile locking 5 cm diameter casters. Can fit under furniture with minimum 8.8 cm clearance
- Height adjustable between 71 cm - 114 cm from the floor to horizontal tube.
- Base overall depth 65 cm x width 64 cm
- Inside width narrowest clearance 52 cm
- Horizontal tube length 40.6 cm
Optional - Articulated Horizontal Joint Tube Upgrade (small addtional cost per week)
Our Rental Unit of the Rolling Mount 32 includes a Straight Horizontal Top Tube however you can upgrade it to an Articulated Horizontal Joint Tube (AHJ) if preferred, although this is at a small additional cost per week.
The AHJ provides:
- More adjustability for positioning the AAC device or laptop
- Is very useful for eye-gaze systems where unique angles and heights might be needed.
- If paired with an Articulating Quick Release Base (separate option below) the Rolling Mount become very adjustable.
Optional - Quick Release Base Upgrade (small additional cost per week)
- Upgrade the included standard Quick Release Base to an Articulating Quick Release Base - highly recommended for Eye-Gaze systems
- Articulating Quick Release Bases allow device positioning independently of the mount kit's poles, fine tuning at the attachment point.
- Low-profile Locking Casters
- Additional Information
SKU RENTAL-DROM32-AJH Included Accessories Instructions, Allen Keys Additional Features Shipped flat packed, some minor construction required GST Classification GST Free Manual or Instructions (PDF) Video No Materials Used Aluminium Tube Size Used 7/8" Stainless Steel Weight Capacity 10 kg Vertical Height from Frame Clamp Adjustable. Std = 71 cm to 114 cm, Tall = 96 to 147 cm; from the floor Horizontal Tube Width 50.8 cm